cinstall/package_meta.cc rev 2.20 contains double destructors

Robert,

In Rev 2.20 (the merge from the setup200202 branch) you have doubled the
code
for the 2 destructors CategoryPackage::~CategoryPackage() and
packagemeta::~packagemeta(), causing compiler errors.
Please revert back to 2.19.

I noticed it because I recompiled setup to investigate a problem
in PickPackageLine.
The problem is the following:
When running with 'Large Fonts' (W98SE) the package lines get chopped
of the top. You can exaggerate it by setting the font size setting
to 200%. My guess is that this is caused by the hardcoded height
of 11 in the code. That is what I want to check (and possibly find
a fix) before submitting a bug report to the mailing-list.
Since Gary is working on the chooser, I am cc:ing him.

Keep up the good work

Ton van Overbeek
tvoverbe@cistron.nl,ton.van.overbeek@esa.int