Re: GLUI/GLUT setup...

>Hey, does anyone know a good link for setting up GLUI and GLUT with cygwin?

GLUI and GLUT are already part of the OpenGL package for Cygwin. Just
install it.

>I"m having some path problems...probably related to my makefile.

Please read /usr/doc/opengl-1.1.0/README.txt If you still have problems, be
more specific when you report them.

>If anyone knows something about setting this up, I'd love to hear from you.
>
>Thanks,
>Matt

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

email: bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca
(Fight SPAM: encode your email-address)

Please address all questions and problem reports about Cygwin's OpenGL
package to cygwin@cygwin.com .