RE: stacktrace from withn an exec upon error condition

Hans, the references to fish in this list are not suggesting that anyone
is a fish, but rather that if you - the user - are taught how to create
your own answers (where appropriate) then you will get more use out of
the available tools (and not just cygwin - everything).

This is done by analogy with a starving man near a fishable
lake/pond/river - if you give the man a fish, he eats for a day, if you
teach him how to fish, he eats for a lifetime.

An interesting side point, is that for programming, every new project
should start with research, to understand the problem domain and the
existing leveragable knowledge, to aid the project.

i.e. when you have a new problem, assume you don't know how to fish, and
go learn!

Rob