Re: ps command - revisited

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 11:59:08PM -0400, Alan Dobkin wrote:
>>The functionality you see now is all that I plan on providing.
>>
>>Patches are, as always, gratefully accepted, however.
>
>I don't intend to submit a patch for this either, at least not any time
>soon, but I would be happy to provide information and testing for
>someone else who is willing and able to work on it.

I presume that you aren't talking to me, but I'll make it clear one more
time: I'm not interested in this in any way.

If I wanted to debug it, I'd look at the source and figure it out from
there.  Voluminous details about behavior when you do/don't login via
ssh are probably not required if you are actually debugging the problem.

cgf