Re: HTML (texi2html) documentation for all cygwin packages?

> I'm looking for a complete HTML documentation converted using texi2html.
> If it's not available, then how can I build it easily?
> Is it really necessary to unpack all source packages?
> (My experiments were a little bit disappointing, seems that I have to
> build and adapt the Makefiles...)

I'm not sure what you mean by "complete HTML documentation", but if you just
 want to convert your already installed docs to HTML, I was about to look for
something similar myself. It looks like there is a home here:

http://texi2html.cvshome.org/

for texinfo->HTML perl scripts. I haven't tried it myself, but it looks like
you just need perl (and a shell, of course). You can also do makeinfo --html
for all your texinfo docs. For man pages, you might try man2html, I've gotten
good results from it before.