RE: Building ImageMagick on Cygwin

I feel doubly stupid.  I haven't got a clue about the issues of policies or
politics he seems to be talking about, and I did not even get a clear
picture of what you need to do to do the build, because of his taking so
much time explaining why things don't work the normal way.

On this note of personal intellectual futility, I am off to bed...if I can
remeber how to get in it...

Wayne (Notso) Keen