Re: Using a real mirroring tool...

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:00:52 +0200 Volker Quetschke <quetschke@scytek.de> wrote:

> I attached the modified clean_setup.pl plus a shell scrip to get the
> missing files from a mirror. You have to modify the getmissing.sh to
> choose your mirror and your target download directory. The directory and
> both files must exist the same directory as your setup.exe. Just a quick
> hack, I guarantee nothing!

You started with a little bit old version of the script.  I have uploaded a
new version 1.0401 which uses a '-misslist file' option to write the list
to the specified file.

The new version also allows you to exclude packages that you are not
interested in with the '-H mask' option.  This will allow your wget with
the list more selective.

Some of the other options have been changed as well, so be sure to run with
'-h' before using the script.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html