Re: Midnight commander

Hello devzero,

Monday, February 04, 2002, 12:47:54 AM, you wrote:

I'do .. currently I'm testing it... Subshell support seems to have
problems... If compiled without subshell MC works fine for me.

Note that if you enable the memory debugger you'll get strange
problems when using the MC editor. This is because the pointere
returned by MAD is not the same as the one returned from the cygwin
malloc function ... When you free the memory you will get a segfault.

This seems to  be a bug in MC MAD not cygwin at all.

d> is someone building midnight commander binary package for cygwin?
d> i`d be interested