RE: run batch w/o .bat?

Yeah, I ran into the fact that you can't use bash history commands in shell
scripts while searching through the bash docs yesterday :(  I found a number
of different ways to do what you have done below, but isn't there some way
that I can recall the last history command inside of the shell script??!!

Kevin