"Muttprint" (pretty-print) for Cygwin?

This thread started on mutt-users but really belongs here.
I have been trying to fill in the gaps of things missing from
a Cygwin/Mutt mail environment versus Linux.  Now that I got
enscript and mailcap working, and procmail almost working,
I want to move on to muttprint, urlview, and mailgrep.

If the goal of Muttprint is to suppress administrative
header lines and print mail nicely, one per page (see
http://muttprint.sourceforge.net/pics/sampe.png), then the
script I started to write based on Olaf's (see below) is a
start.  But I spoke too soon: enscript expects just one
mail message at a time, not an entire mbox.

I should think that the basic Muttprint task would be doable
by putting an mbox through a Perl script that did the equivalent
of:

	ignore *        # "ignore all header lines by default"
	unignore        from: subject to cc mail-followup-to date

then split the into separate messages, piping each one
through enscript.

Has anyone perhaps already done this?

Tom