Re: pthread

On Friday 14 Jun 02, Nicholas Wourms writes:
> David,
>
> I meant both the website and the sgml, sorry for the lack of clarity in my
> post.  You will note that I posted a patch to the cvs webpage on
> cygwin-patches.

Oh.  Right.  Sorry.  I was not subscribed to cygwin-patches and I
should have been.  I am subscribed now, so hopefully I'll make fewer
ill-informed replies here. :-)

Corinna applied the patch to winsup/doc/calls.texinfo.  I'm happy to
generate & check-in the FAQ html pages from that.  Hopefully tonight.

> Is this how you would like to handle proposed changes to
> the non-regenerated html in htdocs?

That would be Chris' call and he already said cygwin-patches, so
that's fine.

Thanks for all those updates.  Sorry for my confused response.

David