Re: setup.exe -- ver 2.249.2.2 failure

Step-by-step to cause setup.exe to fail.

1) run setup.exe

2) click next

3) select 'Download from internet' and click next

4) leave local package directory as-is (current directory) and click next.

5) leave 'Direct Connection' selected and click next.

6) select a download site.  (for the example of writing this up I chose
'ftp://ftp.cise.ufl.edu')

7) click next

8) click the top 'default' to make everything say 'Install' and click next.

The downloads progress until it gets to '_update-info-dir-00006-1.tar.bz2'
and then I get a dialog box that says:
       'Download Incomplete.  Try again?'

I can choose yes or no.  when I choose 'no' then the setup exits.  When I
choose 'yes', then I choose another site, click next, leave everything the
same and click next again.  This time it pops up the 'Download Incomplete.
Try again?' dialog box immediately (I assume it is immediately because that
file is where it left off and is having problems.)

That is all, I hope this helps in identifying the problem.

--James