cron, uid, and network drives

The conclusion I drew in my previous post is
incorrect.  It looks like the uid of the script is my
uid as I would expect.  I sincerely and emphatically
apologize if anyone wasted any time hunting this down.

I've tracked the problem down to permissions problems
when trying to write to network drives.

Any help or guidance would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks,
Noel