Re: cygwin wrapper aclocal doesn't handle multiple -I options ?

Bernard A Badger wrote:

You should allow file names with spaces in them.
Use:
	opt_i="$opt_i -I '$1'"

BTW, a better name would be opt_I, not opt_i, since the option is -I, not -i.

It's too late for this release of the wrappers, but patches gratefully accepted for the future. However, your suggestion won't work:

"$opt_i -I '$1'"

using single quotes prevents $1 from being expanded at all. What you'd need to do is something like:

"$opt_i -I \"$1\""

But I'm not sure if those doublequotes will be safe after multiple re-expansions as $opt_i is built and extended. This needs some testing.

--Chuck