Re: More inetd problems (http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg01491.html)

> What did you do to the SIDs in /etc/passwd and /etc/group?  Regenerate
> both files with correct SIDs and retry.

Sorry, I should have explained.

In order to avoid getting fired, I changed (consistently) all data that might
not ought to be publized to a string of the format xN, where N is a small integer.

I used mkpasswd to generate the file so they're probably not *totatly* wrong.
I can send you the SIDS directly if you think that they will be interesting.

Thank you for you interest.

--

Thomas Mellman