Re[3]: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..

Pavel:

I know for sure where the crash occures but I need some more info
because I can't reproduce it on my machine and I can't understand the
why it happens:

1. Do you have a file which name starts with 'apache' in
/etc/setup/ - if yes please attach in your response.
        No. I do not have a file whose name starts with apache in /etc/setup.

2. Are you willing to run a setup.exe provided by me ? I'll include
some debugging messages so we can know what exactly happens.
Yes. Please rename at setup.txt when you send it as an attachment, else, our mail server will strip it out.

Regards,
Harsha

Harsha.Kalidindi@MorganStanley.com 212.762.4165