This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: How to setup.exe with rsync?
- From: "Tackett, Galen" <Galen dot Tackett at DynCorp dot com>
- To: 'Robert Collins' <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:23:39 -0400
- Subject: RE: How to setup.exe with rsync?
Rob (and perhaps others),
Thanks for the info on rsync and cygwin.
Wish I were qualified to help--sigh. Windows and Unix-based systems are both
rather foreign programming environments to me (I used to speak OpenVMS), and
I have been stuck in a non-programming job for several years now. Job change
is probably called for, but that's a separate and off-topic issue.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html