cygwin 1.13.11-3 and Xwindows

Hi,

  I've just upgraded by cygwin installation to DLL 1.13.11-3. I'm now not able to start X-Windows - I get the following after doing a startx:

waiting for X server to shut down XIO:  fatal IO error 110 (Cannot send after tr
ansport endpoint shutdown) on X server ":0.0"
      after 198 requests (196 known processed) with 3 events remaining.
XIO:  fatal IO error 110 (Cannot send after transport endpoint shutdown) on X se
rver ":0.0"
      after 44 requests (42 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Cygwin is running on NT workstation - SP6a.

The X server seems to be dying when xterm tried to start. Starting up the server and twm by hand, everything is fine. However, if I start an "xterm -hold", the xterm reports "setuid failed: Invalid arguement".

Looking at the release notes, I see that there have been changes to the uid and gid code. Anything to do with it?

Thanks

Mark Doutre