This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remote access to event viewer?
- From: Mark Himsley <mark at mdsh dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:15:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: remote access to event viewer?
- References: <20020701104021.C26735@kinaole.org>
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:40:21 -0600 Dave Price wrote:
>Does anyone on this list know of any tools that allow remote access to
>the windows (NT 4.0 server especially) event viewer data.
dumpel.exe from the free-to-download NT 4 res kit (which also works fine on
Win2K) will dump event logs into a csv. I suppose you could run that as a
cron job (keeping this on topic), parse the output and knock up a web page -
or just read the output directly...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html