This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emails to this list that look like newsgroup posts
- From: Raphael <raphael at oninet dot pt>
- To: John Seeliger <jseelige at aaahawk dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:40:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Emails to this list that look like newsgroup posts
yOn Sun, 30 Jun 2002, John Seeliger wrote:
> I am using IE 6 and on some of the emails I get from this list have the
> newsgroup post icon, not the email envelope icon and I can't read through
> the messages using the next/previous button correctly because of this. Is
> there any way I can fix this?
Try using email software instead of a webbrowser on steroids. MicroSoft
ware is broken per definition becouse of persistent violation of RFC's.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html