This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: C99 macros in math.h
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:35:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: C99 macros in math.h
- References: <20020702013043.GC14478@redhat.com> <LLEGJLFMJCCMMIIJBIKDOEDLCNAA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020702104458.G23555@cygbert.vinschen.de> <089101c221ba$e5a1e020$6132bc3e@BABEL>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 12:23:31PM +0100, Conrad Scott wrote:
> "Corinna Vinschen" <email@example.com> wrote:
> > AFAICS, it's just that the corresponding functions are not exported
> > from libcygwin.a. I've added these four symbols to cygwin.din.
> > Try the next snapshot.
> Corinna, while you're there, there are a lot of other things that've
> been added to newlib recently, like the search and argz stuff. I've
> just done a quick compare of the export lists of the newlib libc.a and
> libm.a, and the libcygwin.a libraries and attached the more obvious
> missing symbols to this message. I've not generated a patch since
> there are probably some symbols that should not be exported by the
> DLL, which I don't know about, but perhaps someone with a bit more
> knowledge could filter this list and add the relevant export
It would help a lot if you could prefilter your list. It's not really
thrilling to get a long list of symbols with the hint "here's the list,
I left the work for you".
If you want some of these symbols to get exported, compare them e. g. to
SUSv3 and report back.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html