This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe and window resizing
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:26:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe and window resizing
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <NEBBKENGBEADPBIEADBFCELPDDAA.Martin.Roehrig@gmx.de>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Tuesday, July 02, 2002, 4:22:28 PM, you wrote:
MR> Admittedly it's very annoying dealing with that tiny window for selecing the packages.
MR> As a first approach, I have simply patched the res.rc file of the source distribution and rebuild setup.exe.
MR> Still the dialogs are not resizeable and it even enlarges all the dialogs (which is not so beautiful, but acceptable for me), but it
MR> is rather suitable for the packages dialog (screen resolution 800x600 or higher), which is the most important cygwin setup dialog to
MR> my opinion.
setup.exe uses the size recommended for wizard pages by MSDN.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html