This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Samba port for Cygwin
- From: Flynn <flynnieboy at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:04:51 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Samba port for Cygwin
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
Can anyone tell me if a Cygwin port of Samba server is maintained ?
I saw a mention about an early test version in an old 1998 www page.
If it doesn't exist, can the latest Samba package be directly compiled or
does it need to be patched ?
Thanks in advance for any hint,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html