This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latex installation problem
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 22:13:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: Latex installation problem
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <200207021934.MAA03209@sumeru.stanford.EDU>
Dennis Allison <email@example.com.EDU> writes:
> Installation was done as Administrator on Win2000. It still might
> have something to do with permissions... As for calling any Win*
> system a "real operating-system"...
Ok. Anyway, I meant as contrast to the usual consumer
> I have noticed that changing permissions is sometimes/always disallowed on
> existing file even though ownership and the like appears to be OK. Does
> cygwin require something special there?
Not cygwin, Windows, rather. Try running getfacl on the file.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html