This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: segfault with bash / latest CVS cygwin1.dll
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:03:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: segfault with bash / latest CVS cygwin1.dll
- References: <010c01c22200$37790e60$0100a8c0@advent02>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 08:39:44PM +0100, Chris January wrote:
>I am seeing a segfault with bash which appears to be due to a
>fhandler_socket method being called on a NULL pointer.
Should be fixed. It was only tickled during a syscall_printf so
it only occurred when run under strace.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html