This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with cygwin 1.3.11-3
- From: Mark Womack <mwomack at bevocal dot com>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:22:32 -0700
- Subject: Problems with cygwin 1.3.11-3
I am on NT 4.0, and I earlier reported problems with installation where the
cygwin1.dll was missing. Using a different mirror site, I got the dll to
install. But I continue to have problems.
1) When I start cygwin (using the stock cygwin.bat file), my .bashrc file is
not found. I put it in the "/home/Administrator" dir, but no go.
2) When I perform a "tail -f" command to tail a file, the first few lines of
the file are displayed, as expected, but any updates to the file are not
And who knows what else.
- What can I look at to diagnose these problems? Is there a system
environment variable or a file I can look at to make sure it is even looking
at the correct cygwin libraries?
- Is there any way I can get a hold of cygwin 1.3.10? I tried the mirrors,
but none seem to store older versions, only the latest.
thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html