This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Bryan Zimmer" <g91 at baz-tech dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:53:32 -0500
- Subject: sshd
- Organization: BAZ-TECH.COM
- Reply-to: "Bryan Zimmer" <g91 at baz-tech dot com>
I used to have an sshd that worked passably well. Now it is giving me some
strange messages, viz., "user baz is illegal because /bin/bash is not an
In this case I can only log in remotely when I remove /bin/bash from the
/etc/passwd file. I find this strange behavior.
Any comments welcome.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html