This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:33:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: sshd
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 09:53:32PM -0500, Bryan Zimmer wrote:
> Greetings all.
> I used to have an sshd that worked passably well. Now it is giving me some
> strange messages, viz., "user baz is illegal because /bin/bash is not an
> In this case I can only log in remotely when I remove /bin/bash from the
> /etc/passwd file. I find this strange behavior.
What system, 9x or NT? With or w/o ntsec? What does ls -l /bin/bash.exe
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html