This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How does this work?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:10:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: How does this work?
- References: <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 10:13:04AM +0100, Chris Game wrote:
>The mailings to the cygwin mail list are copied to the newsgroup
>gmane.os.cygwin right? What happens to posts (like this one) made
>only to the newsgroup? I've not seen copies of mine in the archive so
>I presume they don't get mailed, and no reason why they should be. On
>the other hand I get replies to my earlier query direct to the group.
>The newsgroup is much easier to handle than the mail list (would be
>even easier if if was on Google groups) but what am I missing by not
>using the mail list?
That would really be a question for the people who are running the
gmane.os.cygwin newsgroup, wouldn't it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html