This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Harsha Kalidindi <Harsha dot Kalidindi at morganstanley dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 20:59:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..
- References: <18.104.22.168.2.20020627134320.02b55030@hqsmh7><email@example.com><22.214.171.124.2.20020627084714.02b44d10@hqsmh7><126.96.36.199.2.20020627084714.02b44d10@hqsmh7><188.8.131.52.2.20020627091325.02b41640@hqsmh7><firstname.lastname@example.org><184.108.40.206.2.20020627134320.02b55030@hqsmh7><220.127.116.11.2.20020703142112.02bae380@hqsmh7>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
Wednesday, July 03, 2002, 8:23:04 PM, you wrote:
>>Ok, I'm attaching a version of setup.exe which should fix the problem
>>- please test and report back.
HK> Sorry for the premature reply about it working.
HK> It hung after trying to install the first package. It never went
HK> that far before, so I thought the problem was fixed.
HK> When I hit cancel to stop it after it hangs for a couple of hours,
HK> I get a similar exception. Can you provide me with a debug build again?
Arghhhhh! :) Well, I can't provide one until tomorrow - I can't send
big binaries for some reason from home.
What is the exception information this time ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html