This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inetd servers went wrong after upgrading cygwin
- From: "John Vincent" <jpv50 at hotmail dot com>
- To: adah at netstd dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:35:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: inetd servers went wrong after upgrading cygwin
For what it's worth: when I upgraded from 1.3.9 to 1.3.10
my inetd started behaving strangely, specifically the server
processes were unable to start subprocesses (ftp could not ls,
telnet could not run bash) - I'm using win2K.
I found setting the CYGWIN environment variable to "ntsec"
using the control panel fixed this. It might be worth you
trying if you haven't already.
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html