This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Shells and makefiles are still very slow with cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 13:45:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Shells and makefiles are still very slow with cygwin
- References: <F47CbjobRTetZTXLaWS000084c5@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 10:40:33AM -0700, Karl M wrote:
>You are just avoiding the old thread about the true purpose and motivation
>of the Cygwin project. I was just reading a review of the Cygwin project in
>one of those British tabloids while waiting in line at the grocery store
>(there is no way that I can ever disclose which store or
>tabloid...sorry)...and I think you should tell all of us what it said!
>Also, please come forth with the true meaning of 1.3.12, I think that we all
>deserve to know.
You mean about how cygwin is a secret govern
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html