This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-1, gcc2-2.95.3-6, and gcc-mingw-3_1-20020516-1
- From: "Dylan Cuthbert" <dylan at q-games dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:37:03 +0900
- Subject: Re: Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-1, gcc2-2.95.3-6, and gcc-mingw-3_1-20020516-1
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <NCBBLKKJGBJOLDFMCKFPKEKOCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Has anyone tried gdb 5.2 (or 5.1.1) with any code generated by these new
versions? Good results? I'm going to migrate to these new test versions on
Thursday or Friday but I'd like to know beforehand if anyone has had any
problems with gdb.
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
"Dockeen" <email@example.com> wrote in message
> Probably something the knucklehead is doing. Setup "sees" the gcc-2
> and mingw, but it won't toggle to 3.1.1-1. This is on the rcn sites,
> and I did check, the files are there, but all the gcc toggle ever shows
> is options for uninstalling / reinstalling / skip for 2.95.3-5 version.
> Probably just brain damage on my part...
> Wayne Keen
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html