This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron and NT domains
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 07:49:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: cron and NT domains
- References: <20020707173409.A1652@SmartSC.com>
On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 05:34:09PM -0700, David MacMahon wrote:
> If I'm wrong and there is a way to get cron to run crontabs for domain
> users, please let me know how.
AFAICT, there is no difference with setting up cron for local and domain
users. I have cron running at home with local users and at work with
domain users. I just followed the instructions in:
and it works in both cases.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html