This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mt returns no status of hp c1537a
- From: Karl-Heinz Stefani <kstefani at cdc-gmbh dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 18:52:04 +0200
- Subject: mt returns no status of hp c1537a
- Organization: CDC - Caisse des Depots et Consignations GmbH Frankfurt
last week i've made my first steps with cygwin mt and tried it on
an hp c1559a dds-2 drive which worked just fine with status and all.
today i've replaced this drive by an hp c1573a dds-3.
mt still seems able to access the drive, since
$ mt -f /dev/nst0 offline
ejects the media, however
$ mt -f /dev/nst0 status
mt: /dev/nst0: Invalid argument
as result. Same thing for /dev/nst0 and \\\\.\\tape0.
Upgrading to the latest firmware revision (L111) hasn't changed
is there ea special trick wirth this drive ?
thanks for a hint.
(I'm using the latest (updated jul. 07.) version of cygwin (and mt) on
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html