This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
patch to make strace printfs available to C code
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:12:36 -0400
- Subject: patch to make strace printfs available to C code
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
Attached is a short patch that makes the various strace printf macros
available in C code and not just C++. It could be made more efficient
(avoid a function call) by moving a class attribute out of the strace
class and making it a global variable.
I will send in a patch to dlmalloc.c to use this, once I clean it
up a little. The idea being to dump malloc debugging output to
strace instead of stderr, so there is more context about what is
going on when the malloc check stuff finds something worth reporting.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html