This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
status of stat() ?
- From: Scott Evans <gse at antisleep dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 08 Jul 2002 16:02:01 -0400
- Subject: status of stat() ?
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
A couple months ago there were a few patches suggested to improve the
performance of stat() calls. Here's one:
I haven't seen any results from these patches -- searched the mailing
list and still nothing. Just curious if anyone's looked at them,
considered them, etc. I'd love to see stat() operations get faster
(but I don't have time to dig into the code myself at the moment, so
I know I'm not in a position to ask much).
scott evans :: www.antisleep.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html