This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: line drawing chars in Midnight Commander
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: BStrohhaecker at Hueller-Hille dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:08:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: line drawing chars in Midnight Commander
- Organization: Syntrex, Inc.
- References: <5A95B0B37820D511AD1500B0D0AADF774DE048@lbsvnt4>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
BHHc> HowTo display line drawing chars in mc ?
BHHc> In a normal shell it looks like I would get ANSI- not ASCII-chars.
Add 'codepage:oem' (without quotes) to your CYGWIN variable.
BHHc> In rxvt with an ASCII-font ('rxvt -fn "Lucida ConsoleP-14" ...') I get
BHHc> some other strange char's (looking like 'O' or '0').
I don't know about this - I will check and report back.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html