Re[2]: line drawing chars in Midnight Commander

At 7/10/2002  10:18 AM, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

Check this: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-01/msg00523.html

I verified that MC looks ok if you follow the steps described above.
NOTE: For me setting the TERM variable to 'rxvt-cygwin-native' is required.
I downloaded the Lucinda font and set the variables as suggested but rxvt is still displaying the incorrect line draw characters with mc on my XP Pro machine. Here is my cygwin.bat file:

set term=rxvt-cygwin-native
set cygwin=binmode ntsec tty codepage:oem
rxvt -sr -sl 9999 -fn "Lucida ConsoleP-14" -bg black -fg grey -e bash --login

Is there something else I need to do? If use puTTY and SSH to my machine mc works just fine.

Regards,

rotaiv