This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ruby for cygwin [was Re: Concurrent versions of cygwin1.dll on on e system]
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: "Christoph" <chr_news at gmx dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:22:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ruby for cygwin [was Re: Concurrent versions of cygwin1.dll on on e system]
- References: <000001c2283f$4d436bb0$0100a8c0@lony>
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
Wednesday, July 10, 2002, 8:26:25 PM, you wrote:
C> If you don't mind I would forward this message to
C> firstname.lastname@example.org (it is an open mailing list
C> anyway)? For some reason all the recent setup.exe's
C> bail out on my machine, so I have a good excuse not
C> to volunteer for this job.
But you don't have an excuse for not reporting them to the list, do
you ? I actually do not recall any crash reports from you...
What kind of problems are you experiencing with setup.exe ? If there
is a crash - send the exception information, along with a short
description of what choices have you made on the various setup.exe
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html