This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Charles: Fwd: Re: NDBM & ODBM on Cygwin?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: "Nicholas Wourms" <nwourms at yahoo dot com>,"Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:38:43 +1000
- Subject: Re: Charles: Fwd: Re: NDBM & ODBM on Cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicholas Wourms" <email@example.com>
To: "Robert Collins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>; "Charles Wilson"
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: Charles: Fwd: Re: NDBM & ODBM on Cygwin?
> Then the only way to get around that is to emulate hard links, instead of
> actually creating a cross-linked file?
Which will require (at a minimum) a file system mid level driver - like a
virus scanning package does - to ensure that separate processes write to the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html