This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
spurious CVS error msg when using latest 1.3.12 + Exp packages
- From: "Dylan Cuthbert" <dylan at q-games dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:40:50 +0900
- Subject: spurious CVS error msg when using latest 1.3.12 + Exp packages
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
Hi there, with the latest versions of everything I get this strange error
when running CVS. It doesn't *seem* to have any adverse effects (CVS keeps
going) but it is an odd error to say the least.
' is missing '='ax error in //my-server/cvsroot/CVSROOT/config: line '
I've looked at CVSROOT/config and it is simply the standard distributed
config file that got installed when I created the repository. It is all
Anybody else seeing this message? Is it something to do with the network
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html