This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 3.11-2 link error with stdc++
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: deo at logos-m dot ru
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:26:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.11-2 link error with stdc++
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 08:58:42PM +0900, Dylan Cuthbert wrote:
>I have downloaded the very latest 3.11 version of gcc for cygwin.
>It seems any piece of code using string::replace with iterators causes a
>link error at the moment, this is the error I get:
> undefined reference to `
>std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>
>std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >,
>std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >, unsigned, char)'
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>If this isn't a cygwin-related problem I'll post to the gcc group, however,
>I haven't seen mention of this kind of problem on there.
Sorry. I can't offer any insight, especially without a test case, but probably
not even then.
Maybe Egor might have an idea.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html