This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using the Windows clipboard in rxvt [WAS: cygwin.bat suggestions]
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:07:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using the Windows clipboard in rxvt [WAS: cygwin.bat suggestions]
- References: <000e01c22903$3afe24d0$2101a8c0@BRAEMARINC.COM>
On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 12:48:55PM -0500, Gary R Van Sickle wrote:
> To paste into rxvt, simply hit the middle mouse button. If you don't have a
> middle mouse button, put this in your .inputrc:
Or, use shift left button.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html