This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Rebasing apache 1.3.24-5
- From: Richard Campbell <richard dot campbell at air2web dot com>
- To: Richard Campbell <richard dot campbell at air2web dot com>
- Cc: "Cygwin Mailing List (E-mail)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:57:50 -0400
- Subject: RE: Rebasing apache 1.3.24-5
>No it was totally worth mentioning! I've had this problem for the last
>month and half on WindowsME. This confirms it, rebase doesn't work on
>WindowsME! I knew it wasn't just me. Now, if we could figure out why, and
>supply Jason with the information necessary to fix it. Would you be
>willing to help in the effort?
Sure - give me some directions, and keep in mind that I'm definitely in the
Otherwise, I'll do the following when I get home:
1. Reinstall apache-1.3.24-5, and try and notice what's going on better.
2. Try a stand-alone rebase or two, following whatever I can find in the
dealing with rebase.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html