This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Guile and Readline won't play together
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at syncretize dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:36:05 +1000
- Subject: Re: Guile and Readline won't play together
- References: <000001c22bc5$138a5620$734b1cd3@Dell> <email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Nieuwenhuizen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
WAG time. Perhaps libtool is looking for the .la file via libtldl. As for
the segfault, no idea. I'll hazard a guess that no change will occur with
your rebuild though.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html