This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-3, gcc2-2.95.3-9, gcc-mingw-3_1-20020516-2
- From: "Dylan Cuthbert" <dylan at q-games dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:42:36 +0900
- Subject: Re: Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-3, gcc2-2.95.3-9, gcc-mingw-3_1-20020516-2
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <20020715210550.GA17619@redhat.com>
I've taken this version and compiled the same source code I was compiling
the 3.1.1-2 version with, and all text output to the rxvt shell seems to
have vanished. Text to a standard cygwin shell is still ok.
This text output was there with the prior version of the compiler - any idea
what could cause this?
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html