This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Concise Instructions for Doing a gcc Cross-Compile in CYGWIN for FreeBSD
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at yahoo dot com>
- To: "Miller, Bruce SAXONHQ" <MillerB at Saxonmtg dot com>, "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 05:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Concise Instructions for Doing a gcc Cross-Compile in CYGWIN for FreeBSD
--- "Miller, Bruce SAXONHQ" <MillerB@Saxonmtg.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for clear/concise Instructions for doing a gcc cross-compile
> CYGWIN for FreeBSD.
> Thanks in advance.
> Bruce Miller
If you search the cygwin-apps mailing list archives, this has been
discussed recently on how to do it for linux. BSD should be no different.
Also, this sort of question is off-topic for this list, and thus I have
redirected it to the appropriate list which discusses developing and
building crosscompiler environments.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html