This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gprof and cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:03:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: gprof and cygwin
- References: <F189SoiHrA1wpnXXTfs0000c241@hotmail.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 09:49:00PM +0900, Dylan Cuthbert wrote:
>>You may be interested that I tried replacing libgmon.a and gcrt0.o that
>>came in the new Cygwin release with the files that were in the B20
>>release, and gprof worked again.
Of course it worked in B20. We weren't so mean back then.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html