This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: increase stacksize
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Sven Reitz <reitz at eas dot iis dot fhg dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:54:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: increase stacksize
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3D3511DC.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> i haven't found any information, if it's possible to increase the stacksize
> for a programm which is compiled with gcc under cygwin. in windows there
> aren't tools like ulimit and so on... how could i achieve it?
I do this all the time when compiling perl. The commandline looks like
gcc -Wl,--stack,8388608 -o your.exe your.source.c
where the value for the stack is in bytes, default in Cygwin is 2MB.
Isn't Cygwin specific, for more information look into the GCC and
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html